Masters Clubs is a ministry for the 1st – 3rd grade boys and girls.
- To Evangelize, Disciple, Teach, Train, & Provide Opportunities for Children to Serve God Now
- To Evangelize children by helping church leaders with the ideas, promotional tools, and effective ways of reaching children with the gospel.
- To Disciple children includes teaching leaders what significant discipleship is, how to implement it in a practical way, and providing tools to get it done.
- To Teach children God’s Holy Word, carefully, both in lesson, memory, and in life style. Projects will motivate children to “live out” the truth that is taught. Leaders must role model their teaching and preaching.
- To Train children how to serve the Lord, based upon their characteristics and their capabilities. The goal is to do now what the child is capable of doing, and to instill into them that the opportunities abound to serve the Lord in some ministry role as a lifetime pursuit.
- To Provide Opportunities in the church for children to serve the Lord in a very meaningful way. To teach and encourage local leaders to train their children to function in some ministry. To provide multiple opportunities for those who are willing to serve.
Meeting Time and Location
Thursday nights at 7:00 pm (during our regular adult midweek services).
(619) 461-5561 ext. 137